Superior Boxing Gears ltd has great confidence & pride on our items however if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return our item to us in its original condition within 30 days of delivery.
Returned items must be unused andreturned:
- You should return the item in same condition in which you receive them
- complete without any missing parts/things
- including any enclosed documentation
- in the original packaging with all labels attached
- with customer returns formfilled in and included
- where none of the exclusions below apply
If you need to exchange an unused product for an alternative item within 30 days of receipt, please also follow the return process but include in your return note the item that you need to exchange for as well as the size and colour where applicable. On receipt of your return, we will contact you to discuss the re-shipping of your exchange, please include a daytime telephone number or email contact as well as your order reference with your return.
For returning your item, you should send an email at email@example.com and mail your product to
Superior Boxing Gears ltd
postcode G42 8YG
Glasgow United Kingdom.
Please make sure you include the customer returns form, so we can identify your return, and wrap and seal the items properly
As soon as your returned item is received and inspected, we will let you know by an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are granted approval, then your refund will be processed, excluding the original delivery charge unless goods are faulty or not as described and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 14 days.
Note: You have to sustain the shipping cost for returning your item. Return shipping costs are non-refundable (unless product is defective or not as described)
When we receive any items returned in breach of this policy:
- we will not refund or exchange the items (at our discretion)
- we may retain the items until you reimburse any additional re-delivery costs
- we may destroy or dispose of the returned items at our sole discretion, without any liability to you, if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment
This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such as your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).